Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 16 results

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Are ye guys in season 2 or 3 for this year?

Wondering would it be worth my while picking up madden 15, or just waiting till August for the new one. Would probably depend on price of 15 too, tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Season 2 so one more season

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Also its up on EA access too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Also its up on EA access too.

So aside from the subscription fee, what's the cost do you know?

Apologies for my ignorance!

Edit: Been told that it is. I'll sign up later and get in gear for season 3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

It's free once your on access

• Advertisement

Browns beat 49ers 41-18.
    Nothing major to report other than Harry Douglas had a fantastic game.

Douglas.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Seahawks beats the cardinals after a great running game from both. Couldn't stop Seahawks TE in key 3rd downs and my defence couldn't stop lynch ripping me up.

Key moment was after scoring a TD myself to being it within 3, cardinals defense completely miscalled a play and lynch ran all the way down the field in the 4th Q.

Well done mate, good game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints beat Panthers 20-7

This was a close game padraic was very unlucky in this, he started off well going on a nice drive till he got stopped and had to punt, saints had to go threw the air with some big plays for Watson to grab a 5 yard td, Panthers drove down the field in the second at and in redzone Mack forces cam to fumble Dwight freeney to return it for a td but wait booth review overturns it so next its 3rd and 10 Rainey burns intercepts but flag throwing for hicks roughing the passer on next play 1st and goal cam gets a td pass to Olsen, 2nd half saints get it but are 3and out and Panthers start a drive but jarius Byrd gets an intercept which allows saints to work back to Panthers redzone and Jimmy Graham catch a td pass and summer salt into endzone, Panthers are 3 and out and on next series saints stopped short and take fg to keep score board ticking, Panthers get intercepted again by Byrd and work past half way and on 3rd and short to Jimmy Graham he fumbles and Panthers return for a td but then booth review overturns it for a first and ten, saints breed 317 yards 2tds and 2 ints, Panthers cam Newton 182 yards 1td and 2 ints, saints carpenter 41 yards rushing Panthers Tate 8, Newton 7, hicks 3, saints colston 6catches 105 yards, Panthers Olsen 5catches 116 yards, saints got 5 sacks Jordan, hicks, Byrd, Mack, burns all got one each,Panthers got 4 sacks short , Blackburn , Ratliff, ealy all one each, saints 14 1st downs Panthers 8 1st downs, saints clock 19:25 Panthers 12:17, great game padraic you were very unlucky was a great game to decide divisional play-off winner for our division, hope you get a wild card spot, have highlight clip but won't up load to YouTube for here,

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Seahawks beats the cardinals after a great running game from both. Couldn't stop Seahawks TE in key 3rd downs and my defence couldn't stop lynch ripping me up.

Key moment was after scoring a TD myself to being it within 3, cardinals defense completely miscalled a play and lynch ran all the way down the field in the 4th Q.

Well done mate, good game

Thanks. A couple of interceptions by Seahawks D were key too - it could have been much closer but for some small moments. Agree on Lynch's long run being key - It was getting too close for comfort up until that point!

We might play again v soon yet

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Well FML.

After forgetting about the weeks game i end up losing to the CPU Packers (as Nelbert is on hols) which knocks me out of the lead for the conference.

To make matters worse Stafford is gone for 7 weeks, so misses the playoffs.

To repeat FML

• Advertisement

guns4all wrote: »
    Well FML.

After forgetting about the weeks game i end up losing to the CPU Packers (as Nelbert is on hols) which knocks me out of the lead for the conference.

To make matters worse Stafford is gone for 7 weeks, so misses the playoffs.

To repeat FML
    Thats harsh,time to give Carson Palmer a call?

Advertisement