Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Albufeira, trying to find apartments to stay in?

Options
  • 19-04-2015 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,
    Myself and the family are planning on travelling to albuferia some time this summer and I was just hoping someone can give me some advice on places to stay? We are looking for a two bedroom apartment, that is in walking distance of Albufeira town, max 15 - 20 minutes, all the places I am seeing online all seem to be a good distance away? Or should we be looking at a hotel instead? Anyone got any ideas?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

hi,
    did you search on holiday lettings? we have an apartment in Solario de sao Jose, 15 minute walk to old town square. it's booked up for the summer, but if you wanted to pm me, I can give you contact details of my neighbours apartments. These are good quality family apartments in an excellent location between the strip and old town square.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

Also have a look at the paraiso and brisa sol hotels.
    Try corcovada, lovely apartments but these are 25 minutes walk to old town square

Advertisement