Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orlando in June

Options
  • 19-04-2015 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

family holiday to orlando in june with two 14 year olds.
    Any advice for us

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

vietnam5 wrote: »
    family holiday to orlando in june with two 14 year olds.
    Any advice for us

What advice are you looking for ? have you booked ? what accommodation are you staying in ??? you'll have to give more info!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭vietnam5

Just looking for general advice.
    staying in a hotel near the parks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

vietnam5 wrote: »
    Just looking for general advice.
    staying in a hotel near the parks

I think you may have a bit of planning to do lol, which parks are you staying near, Disney or Universal, they are 14 miles apart

Everybody has there own way of doing Orlando, if I had teenagers I'd do 3 or 4 days at Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure, a day trip to Busch Gardens, a day at Discovery Cove

At that age, they have probably out gown Disney to an extent so maybe two days will be enough, Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios

A couple of chill by the pool days & a couple of shopping days & a waterpark day

It will be warming up nicely & busy so get to the parks early, at least for opening time if not 30mins before

Hire a car

Do a search, a few threads on here on Orlando

Attractionticketsdirect & undercovertourist are good for tickets

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

It'll be nice and toasty by June and the parks will be jam packed with everyone on holidays. You'll need to factor in rest days, especially with kids.

Advertisement