Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air mail

Options
  • 18-04-2015 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Is it possible to get a letter from Auckland to Co. Mayo by the 23rd of april? I'm applying for a job with the office of public works and for some reason they only take paper applications. WHat should I do It will be A4 size.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Rua1

I think NZ post do a postal collection and sort tomorrow, but you'd be incredibly lucky to get something that quick. I've received things from my mother in Wellington in 5 days, but they are very much the exception, not the rule. You'll probably need to courier. That would take possibly 3 days, or at least that's how long it took for my NZ passport to show up from Wellington.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭on_my_oe

Could a family member print it out in Ireland and post it for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭William F

on_my_oe wrote: »
    Could a family member print it out in Ireland and post it for you?

i wish lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

William F wrote: »
    i wish lol

Or a friend? Or even just a random boardsie???

Seriously, if you have absolutely no one else, want put a copy of the letter (with scanned .sig) into dropbox and PM me the link. I'll print it and post for ya. You can pay me back by giving a euro to the next good busker you see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭William F

Or a friend? Or even just a random boardsie???

Seriously, if you have absolutely no one else, want put a copy of the letter (with scanned .sig) into dropbox and PM me the link. I'll print it and post for ya. You can pay me back by giving a euro to the next good busker you see.

Hi that's very kind of you. If it's not too much trouble that would be great!
    I will put the final touches to the application now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement