Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning about possibly Dodgy ads involving pioneer equipment on Donedeal

Options
  • 18-04-2015 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've been looking for a pair of pioneers cdj2000's nexus and a djm 2000 nexus, really I want to buy it new and I probably will, but I have been checking donedeal aswell and i've noticed a few dodgy ads for pioneer packages over the last few days, and I reported them and they have been taken down by donedeal. The reason I reported some of them was the price list had been copy and pasted from a 2 year old spam ad, and the list included limited edition gear not available any more and a few more reasons.

Then I noticed this one today, its been up for 30days.

donedeal.ie/soundequipment-for-sale/2x-pioneer-cdj2000-and-pioneer-djm2000-mixer/8941955?offset=20
    We sell all kind of brand new musical instrument and we are 100% guarantee about our order,We give our customer's 1 year international guarantee and 30day's return policy

Specifications:

Covers 2pcs Pioneer CDJ2000

1 unit Pioneer DJM2000 Mixer

HDJ2000 Headphones

All connection leads included

220v – 240 V

2 Power Cable

2 in the manual

Warranty: 1 years

Price = £1,600 GBP (including Delivery)

Kindly contact us for more price list like : TRUMPET LIST,Yamaha Saxophone,DIGITAL CONSOLE

We offer prompt dispatch of our warehouse, usually the product will arrive within 2 /3 days via either FedEx / UPS Courier services

Note: shipping costs are Base on the Destination, So when placing your order with us Please including your location As State and Zip code.

We strive to have excellent communication and customer service for more information on our return and sales policy.

(Removed contact details)

To me the price seems way too low for new Nexus equipment like this , with flight cases , and a 1 year guarantee , the mixer and headphones would cost almost that much on their own from a massive seller like thomann, and the grammar/spelling is very bad too ( not a crime in itself I know :) ). any thoughts?

If he really is selling 2x cdj 2000 nexus and 1 djm 2000 nexus with cases and 1 year guarantee for 1600 pounds its a great deal or am I missing something?

I wonder if I turn up to buy these will I get a good deal or just get robbed or end up with faulty gear. :) Maybe someone on here knows Djkitchen and can vouch that this deal is real and explain why its so cheap?

Anyway be careful if you are going to meet some guy to buy one of these packages with €2000 in your pocket , might not end well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 devil303

Ok, looks like donedeal staff are on it and have replaced the ad with a warning. be careful anyway. That's at least suspicious 5 ads for pioneer equipment that they have taken down in the past week, this is the only one they have replaced with a warning.
    Warning: "2x Pioneer CDJ2000 and Pioneer DJM2000 Mixer"

It has come to our attention that the ad "2x Pioneer CDJ2000 and Pioneer DJM2000 Mixer" may not be a genuine ad or may use DoneDeal to offer goods or services which are not in accordance with our policies and rules.

We would advise that you stop all interaction with this person unless you are satisfied from your own inquiries that you are happy continuing to interact with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Djcgamble

hay amte i have 2 cdj2000 nexus's for sale if your interested?

Advertisement