Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Reserve-Best stations Dublin.

Options
  • 17-04-2015 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey , I would just like to know from Dublin GR ,which stations you get the best experience and your actually being put to use ?
    I haven't yet been accepted I'm just doing abit of research for when or if I get to training .
    Pm me if you dont want to post on this tread :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

RUNNER 1 wrote: »
    Hey , I would just like to know from Dublin GR ,which stations you get the best experience and your actually being put to use ?
    I haven't yet been accepted I'm just doing abit of research for when or if I get to training .
    Pm me if you dont want to post on this tread :)

You dont get a choice, before your got to put 3 places forward and was picked from that. Not anymore you go where your put

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭RUNNER 1

rocky911 wrote:
    You dont get a choice, before your got to put 3 places forward and was picked from that. Not anymore you go where your put

Cheers for the reply Rocky911 :)
    Do you know why they stopped letting you pick 3 places of your choice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

Cheers for the reply Rocky911 :)
    Do you know why they stopped letting you pick 3 places of your choice?[/QUOTE

3 years ago I think.

And say I'm living Dublin 2 I cant do Dublin 2 ? Were could I be put, could I get like D3 or D1 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

And say I'm living Dublin 2 I cant do Dublin 2 ? Were could I be put, could I get like D3 or D1 ?

Usually outside of your local District HQ.

So for example if you live in Dublin 1 your local station is Store St and also district HQ for the area so any station that reports to Store St you won't be placed in.

• Advertisement

Cheers tallglass

Advertisement