Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torche

Options
  • 17-04-2015 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey guys,

anyone know by any chance who's the support for Cork (crane lane)? Can't seem to find any info on it.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭sabrewulf

Twitter proved to be helpful lately when trying to identify support acts:

https://twitter.com/musicacloud/status/588909783643750400/photo/1

EDIT: just clicked the thousands of links that eventually lead me to the source page of this: Seems to be about North American tour dates. No word on Europe... sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Hey guys,

anyone know by any chance who's the support for Cork (crane lane)? Can't seem to find any info on it.

Cheers!

It'll be Irish bands I imagine.

Playing a tour of Irish venues will be difficult enough money-wise without another travelling band on the bill. Played with Dott and Wizards Of Firetop Mountain last time only in the Grand Social I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mrsguest1988

The Irish bands bit I was interested in :) . I thought someone might know of something.

I saw they'll be playing with Dott (strange choice imo) and Bitch Falcon in Roisin Dubh in May, so I thought there would be some irish bands supported them too in Cork.

Cheers anyway lads

Advertisement