Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets help this guy tri boardsies

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

I think after your last menstrual outburst you need to be explicit in your sarcasm. Put it in pink if being sarcastic. Otherwise we'll take it at face value.

Anyone found any Dublin 70.30 ones like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

tunney wrote: »
    I think after your last menstrual outburst you need to be explicit in your sarcasm. Put it in pink if being sarcastic. Otherwise we'll take it at face value.

Dont worry ..i have had my snickers today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Couldn't get past the second paragraph of that!

I did read that and think of a fair few names from the Dublin 70.30. You remember the ones - the really vocal defensive ones that attacked everyone? You know the ones that haven't done a tap since and will be back in two months looking for the best 6 week half ironman training plan.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Ugh. Nothing more to say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

Man I'd love a new car. Don't want a cheap one. Audi BMW will do. Any donations anybody? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

I did read that and think of a fair few names from the Dublin 70.30. You remember the ones - the really vocal defensive ones that attacked everyone? You know the ones that haven't done a tap since and will be back in two months looking for the best 6 week half ironman training plan.

arent you the most vocal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Surely be some great tri bike shopping to be had on or around August 10th. Must set up a DoneDeal alert for a new rothar.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭rooneyjm

MojoMaker wrote: »
    Surely be some great tri bike shopping to be had on or around August 10th. Must set up a DoneDeal alert for a new rothar.

Wetsuits as well, if you dont mind a few skid marks?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Man I'd love a new car. Don't want a cheap one. Audi BMW will do. Any donations anybody? :-)

I'll get you x4 hubcaps ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

rooneyjm wrote: »
    Wetsuits as well, if you dont mind a few skid marks?

can see the add now

"never been in water..."

AKW wrote: »
    I'll get you x4 hubcaps ;)

Thought you moved out of Limerick?

peter kern wrote: »
    arent you the most vocal ?

most annoying I thought I won in TDAR 2015 awards?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭joey100

Seems to be a common enough thing, one I seen the other day,,

https://www.pledgesports.org/projects/euro-triathlon-championships-geneva-july-15/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

You can say what you like about him, but he didn't rob or deceive anyone and he's already raised $1,060. I'd be very surprised if anyone from here made a donation based on this thread, but the more publicity his appeal gets, the more money he is likely to raise.

'There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.'
    Oscar Wilde

zico10 wrote: »
    You can say what you like about him, but he didn't rob or deceive anyone and he's already raised $1,060. I'd be very surprised if anyone from here made a donation based on this thread, but the more publicity his appeal gets, the more money he is likely to raise.

Its the equivalent of sitting on the street with a sign saying ' Need money for food' outright begging.

Its the equivalent of sitting on the street with a sign saying ' Need money for food' outright begging.

No not quite. because people need food

Its the equivalent of sitting on the street with a sign saying "Need money for new Apple iWatch".

No not quite. because people need food

Its the equivalent of sitting on the street with a sign saying "Need money for new Apple iWatch".

I see your point...but there is plenty of professional beggers on the streets of Dublin who dont need food.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

As far as I'm concerned this is what crowd funding is about:

http://www.siliconrepublic.com/digital-life/item/41641-success-kid-s-dad-just-cr

If you want to float a business get investors and give them shares but not this begging lark.

joey100 wrote: »
    Seems to be a common enough thing, one I seen the other day,,

https://www.pledgesports.org/projects/euro-triathlon-championships-geneva-july-15/

Jesus!!! this guy is a pro at self promotion
    http://www.topfitnessmag.com/triathlon/interview-triathlete-michael-bradbury/

Delusional!

• Advertisement
Advertisement