Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

''Sky Dreadnought UFO?'

Options
  • 16-04-2015 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Has anybody heard of this?

It is reported as an American weapon/aircraft that was allegedly seen over Ukraine on March 6th 2014.

Apparently its a hoax but to what purpose?

Seems strange though.

I'm not allowed post links but if you go on youtube and search Sky Dreadnought UFO it will bring up plenty of material.

As regards a conspiracy, well if it doesn't exist then is this a case of some conspiracy theorists deliberately putting out misinformation for purposes unknown?
    And if it does exist and was flown over the Ukraine as a show of strength as some of the youtube stuff suggests then does that mean that all the sightings of 'a cigar shaped ufo' were basically just this thing being tested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Hey,

PM me the link and i'll embed it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Titanucd

Done, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

op updated with links, cannot embed them for whatever reason, probably youtube issue.

Advertisement