Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Online Leadership Courses

Options
  • 16-04-2015 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 48,176 ✭✭✭✭

I've heard from a friend of a friend that there are fairly good Leadership courses online free of charge from American universities such as Stanford free of charge ! After searching online for a little while I can't find any !
    Has anyone done one online ? Even one that had to be paid for ?
    I completed the SDPI a few years back and would rather not have to do Toraiocht. Would prefer an online course to supplement the SDPI.
    Preferably free!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

km79 wrote: »
    I've heard from a friend of a friend that there are fairly good Leadership courses online free of charge from American universities such as Stanford free of charge ! After searching online for a little while I can't find any !
    Has anyone done one online ? Even one that had to be paid for ?
    I completed the SDPI a few years back and would rather not have to do Toraiocht. Would prefer an online course to supplement the SDPI.
    Preferably free!
    Thanks

Get a few books on it maybe? There's lots online too. If you don't want to buy books they can be pricey!!

Advertisement