Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough cutra entry for oly distance

Options
  • 15-04-2015 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Looks increasing like I won't be ready for this plus I have races every week after it for a month so I'm looking to sell the entry if anyone wants it.
    Cost me 58euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

an update on this.
    I am not sure of the process to transfer as yet, i have emailed the organiser.
    and btw open to offers so if someone wants a cheap entry shot me an offer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

In the T&C of the Castle Triathlon Series website:
    4.5 The Participant acknowledges that Participant places are limited and payment of the Event Fee and reservation of the place has an affect on logistics and the subscription for the Event. Accordingly, subject to clauses 4.2 and 4.4 above, the Participant may only withdraw from the Event at any time, subject to the following:

4.5.1 If the Participant withdraws from an Event 90 days or more before the Event is scheduled to take place, he/she will receive no refund. However upon written request, the Event Organiser will put the value of the race price paid by the Participant towards any Event the following year, provided such Event takes place. There may be an additional sum to be paid if race prices increase. The Participant accepts this option to defer their entry, the Participant must notify the Event Organiser of their intent to take up the deferred place and must complete the online Entry Form no later than 30 days prior to the following year’s Event to secure their place. The Participant shall only be entitled to defer their entry once and for the following year.

4.5.2 If a Participant pulls out of the Event between 89 days and 8 days before the Event he/she will receive no refund from the Event Organiser and will not be entitled to a deferred place. However upon written request, the Event Organiser will reserve a place at the same Event the following year, subject to the Participant completing an Entry Form and paying the applicable entry fee for such event within the stipulated time limits for such event. The Participant must notify the Event Organiser of their intent to take up the place no later than 30 days prior to the following year’s Event or within the stipulated time limits for such event, which ever is earlier.

AFAIK and this applies to most events of this scale there is no transfer of entries. (Happy to be wrong of course! :) )

Quite likely to be a big problem for people in July & August of this year as they realise IM Corp are not for moving!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

AKW, thanks for the info, does not look like an easy thing to transfer if it is at all possible so maybe i will go ahead.

And the info from the organizers is no transfers so looks like I will be doing this one.

Advertisement