Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Pyramids

Options
  • 15-04-2015 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭

I had a bit of free time to just browse the more fantastic topics.
    Anti gravity, beetle wing plates and static etc
    Has anyone looked at this pyramid theory that does the rounds?
    I came across what looks like an experiment or show pieces in Russia, where large pyramid buildings are built out of various materials and open to the public.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QXJpchrbFg

And then I stumbled on to this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDWmQCAr7bE

Maybe if these pyramids do have some as yet widely unknown effect, the russians are using it to counter HAARP technology.
    HAARP on wiki is stated to be used for surveilance and other things regarding weather.
    Other people think it can cause earth quakes.

Are these pyramids being used to interfere with US technology?
    Or a display that might make the US and it's allies think their are missiles underneath?
    Or medical experiments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Torakx wrote: »

Maybe if these pyramids do have some as yet widely unknown effect, the russians are using it to counter HAARP technology.
    HAARP on wiki is stated to be used for surveilance and other things regarding weather.
    Other people think it can cause earth quakes.

weather control machines ?
    In the videos I posted on the other thread the one about the hollow earth has a fantasy map where it states this is where the island that has the weather control machine located
    strange concept for the year 1730 ...lol

Its about 1.35 to 1.42 in the video

I know the video is not great quality( music is terrible) but some of the stuff would make you raise an eyebrow

thanks for the pyramid links I love this stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

enno99 wrote: »
    thanks for the pyramid links I love this stuff

likewise here, there was a Linda Moulton-Howe report a while back about an ancient Alaskan pyramid/s, and i just cant find it anymore :/ would have been from about a year ago

likewise here, there was a Linda Moulton-Howe report a while back about an ancient Alaskan pyramid/s, and i just cant find it anymore :/ would have been from about a year ago

Thanks I will look out or that

Planet of the Megaliths full documentary, Less known ancient megalithic archaeological sites

You might find this interesting

One in Australia @0.13

the volume on that was annoying, but some interesting megaliths, also kind of surprised she didnt mention any Irish Dolmen's or megalithic sites. in fact she completely ignored them :/

the volume on that was annoying, but some interesting megaliths, also kind of surprised she didnt mention any Irish Dolmen's or megalithic sites. in fact she completely ignored them :/

Yea I was expecting her to include Irish dolmens also but as the title says lesser known structures maybe thats the reason
    I thought the Brighton Beach stuff was interesting and the rebuilding of stone henge was new to me

Volume lol stay away from them Alexander tomb videos so the the sound on them is atrocious

• Advertisement

Weird coincidence, but that same report featured on Ancient Aliens this weekend, the whole show was about "hidden pyramids", worth a look if you have history2 or other means of seeing it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 foxpianotuning

david wilcock is an absolute sham. would believe a bar of anything he says. He believes he's the reincarnation of edgar cayce

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

The problem with ancient aliens is they talk to much. They've had multiple shows on pyramids and they change the reasons and effects back and over, sometimes in the same episode. Sometimes the pyramid is tapping into some energy field throughout the planet, then they have the proof that it's actually a giant battery, next time it's a landing pad for spaceships. If there was any kind of consistency to that show it might not look so foolish. Can't stop watching it though. :o

If the pyramid shape held any kind of special properties it would be very, very easy to prove. They don't really. In fact these pyramids probably only help the Americans because they become distinct landmarks in their satellite pictures.

Advertisement