Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin and Banknotes Fair at RDS - 19/04/2015

Options
  • 15-04-2015 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

There is a full day Coins and Banknotes fair at RDS on Sunday the 19 April 2015.

You can get free valuation for any Irish banknotes (Ploughmans, Lavery, Old Pounds, etc) or Irish coins (Florints, farthings, half crowns, etc) you may have with you. For some of the very rare notes and coins you could be getting a few hundreds (depending on the conidtion, etc).

If anyone interested in knowing the experience of visiting the coin fair please contact me. I will be more than happy to share my experience. I am also interested in knowing other people's experience in visiting such events in the past.

Coin and Banknotes Fair

Free Valuation for Irish Coins & Irish Banknotes

Date: Sunday April 19, 2015

Venue: RDS, Ballsbridge, Dublin (Hall 6)

Timing: 11am - 5pm

Admission:
    €5 at the Door
    €3 with discount tickets.

I have a few free discount tickets to give away. If interested contact me and I will post them (subject to availability) to you free of charge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭hexosan

Anyone going up today

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

hexosan wrote: »
    Anyone going up today

Was in two minds but decided to give it a miss this time. I don't normally go to the April one as it's quite small compared to the others. Did you go/buy anything nice?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭hexosan

It was packed to the rafters today around lunch time was only in for 30mins. Just picked up a baby set I was missing for €15 so a €10 saving over the issue price.

Advertisement