Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floyd MayWeather's watch collection

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Anjobe

No, its not just you, I can't be bothered with all that jewel encrusted nonsense either. So he has a Jacob & Co worth £2 million - pah, he wants to get himself on of these.

Royal Oak Offshores are popular with boxers too are they? I thought they were just for golfers and terminators. The tourbillon is quite nice though, but I'd rather a Breguet if I was going down that route, or maybe a Greubel Forsey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

Anjobe wrote: »
    No, its not just you, I can't be bothered with all that jewel encrusted nonsense either. So he has a Jacob & Co worth £2 million - pah, he wants to get himself on of these.

Royal Oak Offshores are popular with boxers too are they? I thought they were just for golfers and terminators. The tourbillon is quite nice though, but I'd rather a Breguet if I was going down that route, or maybe a Greubel Forsey.

To think they moved from making Cream Crackers to Luxury Watches...

(And those Royal Oak yokes are just ghastly)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Homer

It's true so.. Money doesn't buy you class.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,771 ✭✭✭893bet

Horrible collection! Would love to have one of the watches though (any one, to sell and buy 4-5 others).

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

Imagine the servicing bills on that lot too! And agreed, what is it with the diamonds, I don't get that at all. Makes lots of money look like pure tack.
    On holidays Ive seen trays of ropey fake watches for sale by beach hawkers for 20 euros each, that looked more or less like that collection

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Mayweather has no class. There's a link under the watches of him showing off stacks of money at home. What a pr*t.

Advertisement