Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can use one skype VOIP but cant use the other on my laptop or

Options
  • 14-04-2015 7:10pm
    Site Banned Posts: 118 ✭✭

I can use one skype VOIP but cant use the other on my laptop or on my friends smart phone .

I only use VOIP Skype or similar on my laptop and dont do mobile phones.

Sunday both my Skype VOIP worked
    Monday morning one would not let me in said i did not have ssytem restart the computer

I erased the Skype several times both uninstall and direct erase of the folders methods and then reloaded no luck .
    One Skype service would work the other skype name service refused to work even with new passwords changed and manual passwords

I contacted Skype technical and the girl said it seems to be local machine issue put me on hold and got cut off ..

Any ideas guys apart from MS sucks and they want to kill of skype .

I need to get back that particular skype name so i can start the move the friends and so forth over to something like Unseen which works

Jed

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Are you able to login to your Skype account online via skype.com to view your dashboard?

What errors are showing when you try to login from a device?

Advertisement