Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madrid or Paris

Options
  • 14-04-2015 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Both flight ticket and hotel sum total work out to be the same. Me and 3 of my friends are planning to go either to one of those cities.
    Paris would cost us 200. While madrid 190 For 4 nights.
    I was wondering which is the cheaper city out of those 2. If we go paris we would def go disneyland,Eiffel tower,museums. So that would be like 80E for disneyland anyways.
    We are not sure of many attractions in Madrod and their prices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,139 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Both nice cities but it depends what you're after (and your username suggest to me you like a good time!!).

Madrid will be a lot cheaper thats for sure. It too has plenty of touristy things to do, but it couldn't compete with Paris in that regard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Im after something fun and adventeruous. Like amusement parks. Attractions. Not just looking at historic artefacts and buildings during my whole stay.
    I do not care that much about the night life. As I do not drink. So all activites would be done in the morning.
    But thanks for the info about madrid being cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

If you like amusement parks, this is the main one in Madrid: http://parquedeatracciones.es/en

• Registered Users Posts: 17 barry55555

Parque de Atracciones is very close to the city centre and served by a metro stop.

There is also a Warner Bros park outside Madrid

A huge indoor ski slope called Snowzone at Xanadu shopping centre outside Madrid.

Lots and lots of museums including El Prado which is probably the third most important in the world.

Great food, safe, cheap if you avoid tourist traps and one of the best public transport systems in the world so don't be put off by distance as trains are cheap and efficient.

Let me know if you need any more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭fits

Madrid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement