Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSE Airtrcity.

Options
  • 13-04-2015 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hi All,

I moved house last October and signed up with Airtricity (over the phone) after seeing a special offer. They were promising reduced rates and €50 off the first bill. Lo and behold, the discount was not applied to the first bill. i queried it and was told that it would be applied to the next bill. Im starting to think that the person who signed me up was telling me lies. I've queried this several times and i usually am told that they have to check it out and they'll call me back. This never happens either.

Anyone have a similar experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I signed up around the same time and got my €50 applied on the 2nd bill.
    They really shouldn't say 'first bill' if they don't mean it, because we're all going to be looking for it when it comes!
    Anyway, all sorted when the 2nd bill came in...

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Mac 3

And just looking at my account, a mystery discount appears to have been applied. Some one from SSE on Boards??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Mac 3 wrote: »
    And just looking at my account, a mystery discount appears to have been applied. Some one from SSE on Boards??

Umm, even if there was, how were they going to find your account from the details you gave?

Advertisement