Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aston Quay - Virgin Megastore / McBirney's

Options
  • 13-04-2015 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi everyone.

This is more a curious enquiry rather then a report of any Paranormal experience of my own. I used to work in the old Virgin Megastore on Aston Quay back in the day. Although I never experienced anything myself, several staff during my time there apparently did. I'm just wondering if anyone on here in the know might have any background on the site, or reported hauntings ? Has there ever been an investigation of the site ?

Comments

I didnt hear about there, but just up the road i heard stories of the old abrakababra that was in the tunnel beside the halfpenny bridge. Staff used to report alot there after hours.

Loved that Virgin Megastore. It was a huge warehouse. Really miss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Guitar_Monkey

Loved that Virgin Megastore. It was a huge warehouse. Really miss it.

Yeah, it was a great place. Brilliant place to work and an interesting old building. Some of the reports I heard of were doors slamming shut, a floating mist, noises etc.

Advertisement