Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Suggestions for colours / CSS / design

• 12-04-2015 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭ Some_randomer

So I developed a simple site / app with the intention of learning Angular and some other recent technologies. It's basically a page where someone can add a url and others can comment on it.

For the front end I used a Zurb Foundation template which is why it has the image place-holders and other links that I need to clean up. I got it up and running and it's hosted on Firebase which is kind of an online data store for json data:

https://incandescent-heat-7639.firebaseapp.com/#/

It all works reasonably well so far and is serving its purpose as a learning exercise. However my front end skills are atrocious and it looks horrible. I tried playing around with the CSS but I gave up as I realise that design just isn't my thing.

Could anyone suggest a couple of css / design tricks or basic colours that might improve my sorry ass front end?

Tia.

Comments

Advertisement