Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malta... What part?

Options
  • 12-04-2015 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just looking for a bit of advice. I'm looking at summer holiday destinations and was considering Malta as somewhere different.
    Has anyone been? I'm not sure exactly where on the island is the best place to go! It will be myself (24) and herself (28). We're looking for something quiet and relaxing rather then party central! Nice restaurants and beaches would be important!
    Last year we went to Lanzarote and had a great time!

Can anyone offer any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

while malta is small getting around the island is slow and ponderous.

in saying that golden bay on the north west of the main island would probably suit you best based on the requirements you listed from the places i visited.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Sliema would probably suit best, but has sandstone beaches. Valletta also worth a look but accom. expensive there and would have to travel to beach.

St Julians/Paceville is party central

Bugibba/Qawra is a popular resort but loud enough in summer and I'd avoid it myself

Advertisement