Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian government, social welfare and vaccination

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

Can you also provide the conspiracy ?? ... I looked through the link but couldn't find any ... It's an interesting idea nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

weisses wrote: »
    Can you also provide the conspiracy ?? ... I looked through the link but couldn't find any ... It's an interesting idea nonetheless

Are there not conspiracies about enforced vaccination programs with nefarious intentions?

The necessity of this is in a large part due to the false link between autism and vaccines and the Wakefield based CT.

Does show the negative impact on society CT's can have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

i dont see what the problem with removing thimerosal is anyway? its only one of many preservatives that are used in vaccines. if they just removed it then nobody would have an excuse but the vaccines would still do what they're meant to. its already been removed in many states in america, why hang on to it everywhere else?

leaving the preservative in, when other options are available, is just fanning the flames of conspiracy.

if there is a big pharma conspiracy its probably to do with them shifting as many units as possible, not to do with the contents. IMO.

i dont see what the problem with removing thimerosal is anyway? its only one of many preservatives that are used in vaccines. if they just removed it then nobody would have an excuse but the vaccines would still do what they're meant to.

leaving the preservative in, when other options are available, is just fanning the flames of conspiracy.

Because some will see removing it as validation of their conspiracy.

Are they not removing it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Simple question jh79, can you name one vaccine that actually does what it says on the tin?, ie: actually prevent's the illness it's supposed to prevent, without adding links I have read numerous articles about vaccinated children catching and dying from said illness's.

Another thing, when there's an outbreak of "x or y", it's blamed on unvaccinated children, shouldn't the vaccinated children already be protected from "x or y", if not what's the point?

I've a 5 year old child, unvaccinated, I've plenty of friends and family with children of similar age who are vaccinated and are constantly at the doctors with this, that and the other, my child has been to the doctors about 2 or 3 times in his life and in hospital for a couple of weeks from injuries not covered by any vaccination.

I believe from first hand experience that an unvacinated child is a healthier child, sure they'll still get measles and whatever else like a vaccinated child, but what is the purpose of vaccination if it leaves a child just as open to "x or y" as an unvaccinated child.

• Advertisement

stuar wrote: »
    Simple question jh79, can you name one vaccine that actually does what it says on the tin?, ie: actually prevent's the illness it's supposed to prevent, without adding links I have read numerous articles about vaccinated children catching and dying from said illness's.

Another thing, when there's an outbreak of "x or y", it's blamed on unvaccinated children, shouldn't the vaccinated children already be protected from "x or y", if not what's the point?

I've a 5 year old child, unvaccinated, I've plenty of friends and family with children of similar age who are vaccinated and are constantly at the doctors with this, that and the other, my child has been to the doctors about 2 or 3 times in his life and in hospital for a couple of weeks from injuries not covered by any vaccination.

I believe from first hand experience that an unvacinated child is a healthier child, sure they'll still get measles and whatever else like a vaccinated child, but what is the purpose of vaccination if it leaves a child just as open to "x or y" as an unvaccinated child.

All of them do. Are you saying vaccines have a 0% success rate?

You do realise how serious an illness measles is?

Stuar, what would you attribute the following to?

http://www.unicef.org/pon96/hevaccin.htm

jh79 wrote: »
    All of them do. Are you saying vaccines have a 0% success rate?
    All of them?, wow so all vaccinated children are in the safe from whatever it is they're vaccinated against, that's either a uninformed or misunderstanding on your behalf or an outright lie.

Are you saying they have 100% sucess rate?, statistics will show quite a different story, almost the exact opposite, although you won't find any real studies on vaccinated V's unvaccinated as nobody is willing to conduct one as the myth with fall apart and the scam will become knowledge to the uniformed and ignorant.

You do realise how serious an illness measles is?

Of course I realise how serious measles is, some children go blind, some get brain damage and some die, while some get it, recover and their natural immune system has learned from it, all of these things good and bad happen to children both vaccinated and unvaccinated.

Have a look at the table in the link, How do you explain that?

Stuar, what would you attribute the following to?

http://www.unicef.org/pon96/hevaccin.htm

These are estimates, as stated at the end of the article.

SOURCE Estimates supplied by Children's Vaccine Initiative, Geneva, February 1996.

How about this:
    vaccines-life-expectancy1.jpg

Actually heres some statistics that are not estimates:

History and Science Show Vaccines Do Not Prevent Disease

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/history-and-science-show-vaccines-do-not-prevent-disease/

• Advertisement

These are estimates, as stated at the end of the article.

SOURCE Estimates supplied by Children's Vaccine Initiative, Geneva, February 1996.

How about this:
    vaccines-life-expectancy1.jpg

Actually heres some statistics that are not estimates:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/history-and-science-show-vaccines-do-not-prevent-disease/

So why do you believe this correlation is caused by vaccines?

Have a look at the table in the link, How do you explain that?

Just ask the players who drew up these "estimates".

SmithKline Beecham, Pasteur Mérieux Connaught, and Merck?

The Rockefeller Foundation

The World Bank

Just ask the players who drew up these "estimates".

SmithKline Beecham, Pasteur Mérieux Connaught, and Merck?

The Rockefeller Foundation

The World Bank

They have water fluoridation in the majority of the usa why not blame that?

So why do you believe this correlation is caused by vaccines?

Read the link provided at the bottom, it's all there, graphs and all, after reading it you can ask me specifics and explain why you don't believe it, I'll explain why I do.

They have water fluoridation in the majority of the usa why not blame that?

Your deliberately derailing your own thread, stick to "your" topic.

Your deliberately derailing your own thread, stick to "your" topic.

There is no link and you know it.

There is no link and you know it.

Post #11 with link, here it is again, now read it and get back to me, it contains graphs and sources.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/his...event-disease/

Just as there is no profit in peace and plenty in war, there is no profit in healthy people and plenty in sick people, even you know that.

Post #11 with link, here it is again, now read it and get back to me, it contains graphs and sources.

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/his...event-disease/

Your earlier post linked child mortality to vaccines so how do you explain this? Are you saying they have a negative effect?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 582 ✭✭✭sleepyheadh

Im pretty sure one of you is taking the piss, its just so tough to discern who!?

• Advertisement

Your earlier post linked child mortality to vaccines so how do you explain this? Are you saying they have a negative effect?

Again read the link I provided, everything you have and may ask should be covered.

Im pretty sure one of you is taking the piss, its just so tough to discern who!?

Well jh79 started a thread about vaccination, then tried to divert to fluoride, I'm willing to discuss in detail my points if he'll just get more involved in his own thread, if anybody is taking the piss its jh79 for his unwillingness to discuss and just ask questions and throw in random nothings.

Guinea pigs.........all part of the process, and cover-ups.

Special investigation - Vaccine trials on children worse than first thought

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/special-investigation--vaccine-trials-on-children-worse-than-first-thought-300247.html

Advertisement