Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do with a DFB uniform?

Options
  • 12-04-2015 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭

Many years ago a friend of mine gave me one of his old used uniforms (Pants, Braces, Jacket, Sweatshirt), I think he was just trying to offload them. I was planning on wearing them to a Halloween party.

Common sense (the wife) prevailed & said I couldn't go out Halloween of all nights in a DFB uniform - ended up going as a pimp instead (but that's neither here nor there).

Anyway, was in the attic earlier & found the suit & am wondering what to do with it. Don't want to dump it because of the possibility of someone finding it & misrepresenting themselves or also getting my friend into trouble. He doesn't want it back.

Could it be sold abroad on eBay or swapped for some kit from a different jurisdiction? Or should I donate it to the local theatrical crowd?

Comments

Advertisement