Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Gorges Tuam

Options
  • 12-04-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Has the Three Gorges closed down in Tuam? They had only recently added a new front to the entrance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,826 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

No but I think they open less days and they don't do takeaway or delivery any more. You'll have to do that through The Emperor's Palace. I'm just after a big feed from TEP! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Bob_the_dog

Tried three gorges twice in the last fortnight and closed, these were Thursday and a Friday after 6PM, something must be up!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭con71

Mars Bar wrote: »
    No but I think they open less days and they don't do takeaway or delivery any more. You'll have to do that through The Emperor's Palace. I'm just after a big feed from TEP! :D

We decided to do the all you can eat buffet today but they were closed. We've done it a few times before and it was savage.
    Normally I go to TEP myself but the buffet is good for family on a Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,826 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah they've stopped the buffet and I think they only open after 7. I didn't know until very recently when it came up in a quick conversation with a friend and I'm trying to remember exactly what he said to me. I don't think they open on Mondays and Tuesdays any more at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭con71

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Yeah they've stopped the buffet and I think they only open after 7. I didn't know until very recently when it came up in a quick conversation with a friend and I'm trying to remember exactly what he said to me. I don't think they open on Mondays and Tuesdays any more at all.

Cheers Mars Bar. Sad news so lad. Loved that buffet. On the other had my body could well do with a dose of starvation 😀

• Advertisement
Advertisement