Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Electricity Pole

Options
  • 12-04-2015 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

Does anybody know what I need to do to get an Electric pole moved about 200 feet?

Also, would anybody know how must it costs and how long it would take the ESB to it, from time of asking them?

Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,739 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Here's some info, no idea on the costs involved...
    http://www.esb.ie/esbnetworks/en/domestic-customers/existing_poles_lines.jsp

• Registered Users Posts: 45,896 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Bocban wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anybody know what I need to do to get an Electric pole moved about 200 feet?

Also, would anybody know how must it costs and how long it would take the ESB to it, from time of asking them?

Any advice greatly appreciated.
    Can I ask why you need the pole moved?

There are a couple of circumstances in which poles may be moved free of charge but just be aware that it's not the norm though. PM me if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bocban

I'm going to clear a site to put a mobile home on it until I get around to building a house on it some day. The pole is in the middle of the site.

Advertisement