Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has ed sheeran preium seating been on sale yet?

Options
  • 11-04-2015 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey ppl so I love ed sheeran and didn't get the tickets initially because I thought the vibe might skew a bit young but since BellX1 have been added I've changed my mind.

So I'm trying to buy tickets and I'm sure I will- I'm not looking to buy here or anything. But I've been to Croke Park before and I cannot deal with the upper seating because it scare the bejesus out of me! Ideally I'd like Davin, Hogan or Cusack in the one just below the upper tier which ticketmaster calls 'Premium Seating' If it costs more I don't care.

But what I've noticed is that you can find tickets for sale in most areas but none in Premium. Now, I know this could be just because no one wants to part with those tickets but so I'm not scammed if someone tries sell me some- Have those seats actually gone on sale already?

I went on to ticketmasters' site and checked the gig and noticed neither dates say 'Sold Out' but tickets are not available. So if anyone is in the know it'd be great to hear from you because if Ticketmaster are holding to them to release later I'll try get them!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

It's sold out.

They usually release premium level seating approximately 3 months before concerts.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 VixToons

i was thinking... cool thanks!!

Advertisement