Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rifle sleeve question

Options
  • 11-04-2015 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

Is it acceptable to enter a range with an old fashion leather rifle cover , similar to the ones you see in cowboy movies . The trigger and loading port are completely incased, only a short section of the butt is protruding. It's a snug fit and the rifle won't fall out from gravity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

jaysblades wrote: »
    Is it acceptable to enter a range with an old fashion leather rifle cover , similar to the ones you see in cowboy movies . The trigger and loading port are completely incased, only a short section of the butt is protruding. It's a snug fit and the rifle won't fall out from gravity.

cannot see any problem.unless it is on the side of your horse:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysblades

Haha, I'm not that bad yet. This is and old ww2 sleeve that they attached to the jeeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I would say it will be down to the range, i brought my rifle to a range in an eberlestock gunslinger II (bolt out) and was told some people weren't happy about it. :rolleyes:
    GS05M%20trio.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

jaysblades wrote: »
    Haha, I'm not that bad yet. This is and old ww2 sleeve that they attached to the jeeps.

Would not think it will be an issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysblades

juice1304 wrote: »
    I would say it will be down to the range, i brought my rifle to a range in an eberlestock gunslinger II (bolt out) and was told some people weren't happy about it. :rolleyes:
    GS05M%20trio.jpg

That's a nice rig

• Advertisement
Advertisement