Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to not fail pass Irish oral? Haha

Options
  • 11-04-2015 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I literally do nothing for Irish haha

I need 500 points from my 6 honors so pass Irish kind of gets neglected! I failed the mocks oral, got 38%. Any tips on how to pass with very little work?

Have 1 day to learn it all :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,644 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

1 day ain't a lot, you need to basically resurrect whatever Irish is in your brain, I recommmend switching on TG4 and RnaG news bulletins and listen to the words used and what their English meaning is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Troxck

Paddyg96 wrote: »
    I literally do nothing for Irish haha

I need 500 points from my 6 honors so pass Irish kind of gets neglected! I failed the mocks oral, got 38%. Any tips on how to pass with very little work?

Have 1 day to learn it all :)

Nail the beannú, nail the poetry reading. That's 40 marks. (That's 16.7% for doing nothing! Surely you can then get another 23.3% to pass?)

The Sraith Pictiur would be very difficult to get done in one day. Have 4 basic sentences to say about each of the pictures for the 20 of them.

I do OL Irish too. Anyway, they will probably realise when a candidate is OL so they will probably not ask you impossible questions. The definite topics are: You and your family, your area and social problems, your school, your subjects and what you want to study after school, your past-times. What you did last weekend/summer, what you will do next weekend/summer. Possibly part-time job (I just say I'm too busy to have one and talk about school then)

Good luck!

Advertisement