Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dental public waiting list

Options
  • 11-04-2015 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

How do I know that I'm in the waiting list for braces who do I call to confirm I'm on it cause I'm not sure.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

Chrisleapp wrote: »
    How do I know that I'm in the waiting list for braces who do I call to confirm I'm on it cause I'm not sure.

How old are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Chrisleapp

davo10 wrote: »
    How old are you?

16 going 17 in a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

16 going 17 in a month

Unfortunately there is a good chance you are no longer eligible as HSE has responsibility for children only up to the age of 16. The fact that you may have been on the waiting list before your 16th birthday may count in your favour but I wouldn't hold my breathe if I were you. Phone them and ask what your status is.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭capnsparkles

Phone the branch of the HSE you were under when in National school. The will give you a contact for your regional HSE orthodontic department. They should tell you if you are on the list or not.
    FYI I had a patient starting in Templemore who was called for HSE orthodontics.
    That was a good few years ago , he did not go for treatment.

Advertisement