Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Friendly Houses to rent carlow?

Options
  • 11-04-2015 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi Guys

I am in the process of looking to rent in carlow and I was just wondering if there is any website or any known areas that allow tenants to have pets? We have 3 little dogs, really well behaved but I wouldn't want to deny them space or a safe environment so I'd hope for a good area either in a super quiet/friendly estate with reasonable gardens- they need space but they are very little. Or a place in a suburb or something which I'd be fine with so long as we had access to relatively decent internet and not too far from carlow.
    To be honest even castledermot would be an option. Or something towards the Kilkenny Road or Dublin Road.

I'm just not sure what the story is with having pets and I don't want to land into an estate with 3 dogs and no warning and piss people off so I'd rather be some place where maybe it's normal to have pets and the landlord is ok with it.

I'm open to locations so long as it's a nice area and not totally cut off from humanity! If anyone knows of a website that allows you to search for that criteria (pets) or if there is a known location or agent that are ok with pets it'd be great to hear, thanks. Oh and not too expensive either!!
    Tagged:

Advertisement