Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broke retainer

Options
  • 11-04-2015 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I stood on my retainer and cracked and broke a peice from the bottom retainer.
    I got my braces done with the HSE when I was 13ish and have had this retainer since. Can I get it fixed or what kind of cost will there be roughly?

Thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

keegan.98 wrote: »
    I stood on my retainer and cracked and broke a peice from the bottom retainer.
    I got my braces done with the HSE when I was 13ish and have had this retainer since. Can I get it fixed or what kind of cost will there be roughly?

Thanks guys

Usually they cannot be fixed as a repaired retainer is never as accurate as the original and may allow teeth movement. Go to an orthodontist or dentist and get a quote, the cost depends on the type/design of the retainer.

Advertisement