Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bluetooth 4.0 pairing issues

Options
  • 10-04-2015 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I just bought a Huawei ascend G7 and found it has bluetooth 4.0, running kitkat 4.4.4 (beautiful by the way) & can't seem to pair it to my cars bluetooth kit. The car is dated 2006 so probably running bluetooth 1.5 or something older gen.
    I was wondering has anyone else experienced a similar problem with bluetooth 4.0?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

I can't pair my nexus 4 with a ford mondeo (08). Never been able to solve the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Some cars need software updates (system) on this depending on age there is usually a manufacturers guide on how to do so..

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

Ok so turns out the car uses a different password instead of the generic 0000 or 1234, however I can't stream music from my device through the stereo.. more planning.
    Any thoughts??

Advertisement