Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Madness Of GW 33

Options
  • 10-04-2015 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭

Sod who am transferring in/out for GW 32, I'm more concerned about GW 33. With only 7 matches on, and 8 of my current 15 not playing, I will be lucky to have a team of 11 playing.

Really shows you have to look many weeks ahead, after bringing in Green only last week for the doubler :o he along with Bellerin is at the top of the chop block for GW32. Have two other Arsenal players not playing but want to keep them for their double GW, also want to keep my Moreno who is missing 33 for his DGW.

Austin and looking like O'Shea for the chop for GW33, will give me my 11 barring no injuries. Who ever bring in for Austin, will probably only last one week when they are replaced for GW34 when Liverpool and Chelsea have their DGW.

For the first time in my FF history, I'm actually using hand written notes.

Anyone else getting a headache?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mint Sauce wrote: »

For the first time in my FF history, I'm actually using hand written notes.

Anyone else getting a headache?

welcome to the nut house. I went toilet in the middle of the night and was then lying there for a good hour with gw 32 33 34 transfer permutations going through my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

We have no pizza in the freezer but I want pizza for tea.

(ie, I planned well and have no worries about GW33!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Hutton to Neil Taylor(SWA) is my transfer this week. Pretty boring and he probably won't be in my 11 this week but it should mean I have a starting 11 for GW33 without hits.
    Then I'll use 2 FT in GW34 to bring in a Liverpool and Chelsea player giving me 3 of each for for there double week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Here's an incredibly lazy ?...... But basically speaking which teams are not playing in GW 33?....Havnt time to suss out FPL site.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Here's an incredibly lazy ?...... But basically speaking which teams are not playing in GW 33?....Havnt time to suss out FPL site.

QPR
    Sunderland
    Liverpool
    Arsenal
    Villa
    Hull

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Well finally have my team. 11 players for GW33 (assuming Remy is fit), no subs. So far 14 for GW34.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'll have 11 and a half players for GW33 (Wassi being the half!). Happy that I can field a full team and fixtures look decent from them.

Heaton
    Terry Alderweireld Dawson
    Hazard Fab Silva Eriksen
    Aguero Murray Kane

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I went toilet in the middle of the night and was then lying there for a good hour

You were lying on the toilet? I'd hate to see the mess you left :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

You were lying on the toilet? I'd hate to see the mess you left :pac:

Ha ha I set you up for that one. 3 pts for the assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I used a spreadsheet last year for when they were a lot of blanks followed by a big DGW, but this years GW33 seems much simpler. I'll have 12 for this week, and five for the double, before I consider hits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I used a spreadsheet last year for when they were a lot of blanks followed by a big DGW, but this years GW33 seems much simpler. I'll have 12 for this week, and five for the double, before I consider hits.

Thats a pretty decent position to be in without hits. Assuming you have the obviously doublers I don't think there are many that would justify a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Howya Lads,posted in transfers forum there on chancing a -4 hit to bring in Mata for next few games,have a look at my post and feel free to contribute yere thoughts,
    Cheers.

Howya Lads,posted in transfers forum there on chancing a -4 hit to bring in Mata for next few games,have a look at my post and feel free to contribute yere thoughts,
    Cheers.

A hit for Mata would be incredibly hard to justify. Only reason I think you could think it was good was becuase you had forgotten he doesn't play for Chelsea!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Still haven't decided on Ivan or Fab...i just want to get it over with and go to bed! :o

Still haven't decided on Ivan or Fab...i just want to get it over with and go to bed! :o

Fab for more points Ivan for better value.

jimmii wrote: »
    Fab for more points Ivan for better value.

Ya I think I'll get Fab...wouldn't be surprised to see him score at the Emirates.

Ya I think I'll get Fab...wouldn't be surprised to see him score at the Emirates.

He should be good for 12-15 points over the next two weeks at least.

jimmii wrote: »
    He should be good for 12-15 points over the next two weeks at least.

Done...can relax now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

12 players .....aguero captain........mada boring transfer early in week (boyd to cambiasso) .......don't think I've ever been as relaxed about a gameweek ....hope i feel the same tomorrow evening :D

km79 wrote: »
    12 players .....aguero captain........mada boring transfer early in week (boyd to cambiasso) .......don't think I've ever been as relaxed about a gameweek ....hope i feel the same tomorrow evening :D

I felt that way going into last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Just realised my team is made up of 5 teams

Chelsea -3 players
    Southampton -2
    City - 2
    Spurs -2
    Palace - 2

Will wildcard next week so not important long run, but it makes me nervous that if a few teams dont perform I'll have a shocking week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Are we going to use this as the matchday thread? :confused:

spock. wrote: »
    Are we going to use this as the matchday thread? :confused:

Does that mean that we should start next weeks thread now? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

I eventually come to this GW with 13 players and already 5 DGWers. Hopefully I played this blank/DGW right this time...

I've even been considering a 6th DGWer in Schlupp in for Dawson. But have Coloccini playing. Not sure that really deserves a 4 pts hit. But with Gomis injury not sure who's gonna lead Swansea attack so there came the idea from...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Just realised my team is made up of 5 teams

Chelsea -3 players
    Southampton -2
    City - 2
    Spurs -2
    Palace - 2

Will wildcard next week so not important long run, but it makes me nervous that if a few teams dont perform I'll have a shocking week

This is a common trend with my teams. I focus on certain teams, have stayed away from Utd for majority of season

Chesty08 wrote: »
    This is a common trend with my teams. I focus on certain teams, have stayed away from Utd for majority of season

I had Blackett, Mata and Rooney :o, Blackett and Mata went fairly sharpish and rooney shortly after, havent had any since. I think the only lpool player I owned was Sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    I eventually come to this GW with 13 players and already 5 DGWers. Hopefully I played this blank/DGW right this time...

I've even been considering a 6th DGWer in Schlupp in for Dawson. But have Coloccini playing. Not sure that really deserves a 4 pts hit. But with Gomis injury not sure who's gonna lead Swansea attack so there came the idea from...

Looks like Schlupp was a better punt than Vardy. So far... Though if both Dawson & Alder are injured I may get him in anyway for the DGW.

Advertisement