Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History leaving cert project

Options
  • 10-04-2015 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Just finishing off my project and need a bit of help.

I have the outline plan done(250 words),I also have the extended essay done(667 words),I also have the evaluation of sources done(250 words).

I missed quite a bit of time off school so was just wondering is the "review of the research process" part of the extended essay.In the extended essay I just explained the event that I am doing,what the consequences were,how the battle unfolded and why it started.

Im Ordinary level history and looking for an A2 so I need to have this project done perfectly.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭BlueWolf16

Yes, the review of process is part of the extended essay, and is meant to be written at the very end.

It usually consists of the following - what skills have you learned while doing the project? (I learned how to evaluate sources, how to contextualize, etc.), troubles encountered (couldn't find any sources in my local library, many sources found not 'historical', etc.), what impact it had on you (I learned more about the battle of 1814/whatever).

Overall, it should be the summation of how YOU did the project, and not really about the topic of the project itself, though you could say something like - it fascinated me, I look forward to learning more about it in the future, or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭joe14

BlueWolf16 wrote: »
    Yes, the review of process is part of the extended essay, and is meant to be written at the very end.

It usually consists of the following - what skills have you learned while doing the project? (I learned how to evaluate sources, how to contextualize, etc.), troubles encountered (couldn't find any sources in my local library, many sources found not 'historical', etc.), what impact it had on you (I learned more about the battle of 1814/whatever).

Overall, it should be the summation of how YOU did the project, and not really about the topic of the project itself, though you could say something like - it fascinated me, I look forward to learning more about it in the future, or something like that.

thank you blue wolfe, At the minute I have the essay done,Its about the battle and then did the review of process,thanks for your help!

Advertisement