Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent: LC fees deadline?

Options
  • 09-04-2015 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all, I lost my LC form I received before the Easter break. I went online to see if I can print it or whatever so I don't have to wait till monday to get a new one, and the dates given there for late fees was before I even got the form, and deadline seems to be march 1!

Can someone confirm the deadline please, if I am too late to pay is there anything I can do? I am doing the normal leaving cert this year.

p.s I am a medical card holder as are my parents.
    p.p.s That deadline may be for external candidates, which I don't think I am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

You are exempt from fees as you are the holder of a medical card, however I think you still need to sign the form

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭blackbird 49

Yes you still have to sign the form in the medical card holder section and return it to your school, closing date is April 15th,

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭romakarol

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Mahmoudsaid_1

Goodluck!

Advertisement