Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Quinn

Options
  • 09-04-2015 3:44am
    Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.anglocelt.ie/news/roundup/articles/2015/04/08/4036921-new-quinn-deal-a-possibility/

I don't think this will go ahead but if it does then I think there is something really wrong with what Quinn has been allowed to get away with and still have his business. I don't think he should be allowed to run a business again and should probably still be in prison for what he done regardless of how many jobs he created in an unemployment blackspot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

a grand lad and proof that we have the worlds greatest white collar legal system.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

a grand lad and proof that we have the worlds greatest white collar legal system.

Yeah different rules for them... It's just a pity €5billion wasn't enough for him and he had to gamble rather than invest it to try to get more.

Advertisement