Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with fifa 15 ut

• 08-04-2015 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi

My club is pretty good, now I'm thinking of selling these players now and wait till tots come, and I will buy them back again but with price ranges will there prices go down much? What should I do because I wont open packs, I just buy players and play...
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

We're in unchartered territory so nobody really knows. What i would say is that it depends on the players. High end IFs are gonna go down i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Most players seem to be dropping in price so that would probably be the right thing to do, if thats what you want. There's no guarantee they'll drop though, especially the more expensive players who will be in tots soon, there will be no more of their regular cards entering the market so they could rise. TOTS will prob be starting in 3 weeks so you wont make a huge profit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    We're in unchartered territory so nobody really knows. What i would say is that it depends on the players. High end IFs are gonna go down i think.

Yea I have some good informs like third inform greizmann and Inform Isco, rf inform Sanchez and some good gold cards like toure, inesta

So should I sell or nah? Haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

Costa went from 12k to 5 k in 2 weeks.

Kompany is now 20k and people cant sell him.players are going to keep going down.fifa 16 will be interesting

• Advertisement

markc2951 wrote: »
    Costa went from 12k to 5 k in 2 weeks.

Kompany is now 20k and people cant sell him.players are going to keep going down.fifa 16 will be interesting

I might just keep my players, this fifa has been terrible, might just sell my game..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

I might just keep my players, this fifa has been terrible, might just sell my game..

I only play ut the odd time..rather seasons and i think everyone will eventually go back to it eventually

Advertisement