Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wens 08/04

Options
  • 07-04-2015 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

2 for me tomorrow.

4 10 Nottingham. Trail Blaze looks well handicapped 10 pounds below its last winning mark. Won off 90 in April last year has won on good and soft ground so tomorrows soft good to soft in places should be no problem. Spencer on board so a bit of a negative for me as not his biggest fan. Still enough in his favour though for me to ignore. Had a run already at doncaster when finished mid field so should be fit enough. 2 pts win 9/1.

9 15 Kempton. Sam Spade. Seems to like April. Has won 3 of its 4 races in this month. Won 3 from 5 races this time last year winning first off 52 and winning the 3rd off 63. Has won over course and distance and runs tomorrow off a rating of 48. Expect a decent run. 2 pts ew 25/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

4.40 Nottingham - WHAT ASHAM

This horse has bolted up on the bridle last 2 times out at Southwell. Now it goes onto the turf. 7lb claimer on board. There are questions of course but the ease of which it won last time out and before that have to give me some sort of hope that it can do something tomorrow.

4.00 Lingfield - ALEDAID

Another horse Im hoping can keep improving. Had a pretty dismal 2yr old season but has been gelded and won handily enough last time out at Kempton and while he didn't beat much that day he was impressive after taking a bit of time to get into stride. The run should have helped and Im hoping the improvement keeps going.

SINGLES AND DOUBLES on these two. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭shamdrog63

powerful presence 4.20 big move.down in grade.well handicapped but price is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TheFense

sdoc13 wrote: »
    2 for me tomorrow.

4 10 Nottingham. Trail Blaze looks well handicapped 10 pounds below its last winning mark. Won off 90 in April last year has won on good and soft ground so tomorrows soft good to soft in places should be no problem. Spencer on board so a bit of a negative for me as not his biggest fan. Still enough in his favour though for me to ignore. Had a run already at doncaster when finished mid field so should be fit enough. 2 pts win 9/1.

9 15 Kempton. Sam Spade. Seems to like April. Has won 3 of its 4 races in this month. Won 3 from 5 races this time last year winning first off 52 and winning the 3rd off 63. Has won over course and distance and runs tomorrow off a rating of 48. Expect a decent run. 2 pts ew 25/1

Sam Spades on 12's with 365, hoping he can deliver. Good luck to anyone else that backed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Process in the 8:15pm at Kempton. Anyone who saw it win first time out would have to think that it looked like an exceptional performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Im going with That man of mine 19:15 Kempton,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    Process in the 8:15pm at Kempton. Anyone who saw it win first time out would have to think that it looked like an exceptional performance.

Great call

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Ok doc on spade at 16's.....lets get the wheel barrows ready

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

racso1975 wrote: »
    Ok doc on spade at 16's.....lets get the wheel barrows ready

unfortunately not.

Advertisement