Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ455 bolt handle

Options
  • 06-04-2015 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Does anyone know where to get a long bolt handle for a .22lr CZ455?
    The factory 1 is small and with a scope on its very awkward!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

outdoorsports say on their web site they can fit tactical bolt knob, and any of the custom rifle gunsmiths around the country could make u one

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭fabwing

Hi, I recently purchased a cz 455 change barrel, and the bolt sits very very close to the scope while operating it, as you said it is a little on the small side,what bullets are you finding is giving you the best groups

duckman!! wrote: »
    Does anyone know where to get a long bolt handle for a .22lr CZ455?
    The factory 1 is small and with a scope on its very awkward!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

The CZ's have a very high bolt lift , I think it's 60 degrees, while something like the Sako has 45 deg but don't quote me on the figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭duckman!!

fabwing wrote: »
    Hi, I recently purchased a cz 455 change barrel, and the bolt sits very very close to the scope while operating it, as you said it is a little on the small side,what bullets are you finding is giving you the best groups

i find the CCI very good, I use there subsonics, stingers and velocitors.
    With the velocitors I get around 1" groups at 80 yards!!

Advertisement