Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VB tutor wanted!!

Options
  • 06-04-2015 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm looking for a tutor to help me with Visial Basic. 2hrs a week for about 3 months or so. I'm in North county dublin but happy to travel south side! You can come to my home or I can meet you at yours or somewhere more central I'm completely flexable...and unbelievably desperate! 😠thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

Is that VB.net or VB6 ? ( I assume VB.Net).

Did you try posting your issues here with example code detailing where you are having an issue ?

Are you having problems with the language(VB) or understanding what you are trying to do (algorithms/logic etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Olong

amen wrote: »
    Is that VB.net or VB6 ? ( I assume VB.Net).

Did you try posting your issues here with example code detailing where you are having an issue ?

Are you having problems with the language(VB) or understanding what you are trying to do (algorithms/logic etc)

It's pretty much everything to do with VB.net. It's one of my classes in college. I have no coding experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

Olong wrote: »
    It's pretty much everything to do with VB.net. It's one of my classes in college. I have no coding experience.

Best bet is to post specific questions.
    You should be able to find most solutions that way and with a bit of searching the internet and programming forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Olong wrote: »
    I'm looking for a tutor to help me with Visial Basic. 2hrs a week for about 3 months or so. I'm in North county dublin but happy to travel south side! You can come to my home or I can meet you at yours or somewhere more central I'm completely flexable...and unbelievably desperate! 😠thanks!

I'll give the advice I gave in another thread - go to your library, get an introductory book and work through the examples.

There are plenty of tutorial videos on the net too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

• Advertisement
Advertisement