Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Available: Guitarist / Singer: South Dublin

Options
  • 05-04-2015 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Looking to get jamming with some people, whether starting up a band together or joining one already assembled. Open to pretty much most genres, but rock and blues is what I'd love to start playing. Been playing for over eight years but haven't had the chance to play with musicians much being in college the last few years.

Influenced by Metallica, The Beatles, Neil Young, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Matt Corby a lot of varying styles that I'd

Located in North Wicklow and South Dublin, have my own car so can get around relatively easily. Would preferably like to play with musicians in and around my own age: 18-25 or so (22 myself).

You can here some acoustic stuff I've recorded on soundcloud by adding /ryan-mcternan at the end of their website link.

Happy to play covers but would also like to play and write some original music and get gigging. Can play some lead guitar, but I'm working on that. Rhythm and singing is where I'm at, and love being on stage and have had good experience on that front.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 monkeelove

Hey Ryan, john here from a band called monkeelove we are looking for a 2nd guitarist to jam with if Ya fancy it, we'v our own rehearsal space in inchicore right by the luas stop if Ya wanna get a jam going, at the moment we're not doing anything too serious, just jamming and doing some work on original stuff so all input is wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ryanmctrippy

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭super hands

Pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ryanmctrippy

bump

Advertisement