Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a tattoo done?

Options
  • 04-04-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey peeps,
    Thinking about getting a medium sized tattoo on my inner right arm. Where would be the best place to get it done.

( I'm from Mayo, anything good near hand?)
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

There are a lot of factors to consider before deciding who to get tattooed by. Different artists have different styles. Just because somebody may be s**t hot at fine black and grey, they may not be great at colour. Somebody who can do dot-work or polynesian may have no understanding of old-school. Decide exactly what you want tattooed and what style you'd like it to be and then look for an artist or a recommendation based on the style, not based on who's nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 FranticDog96

There are a lot of factors to consider before deciding who to get tattooed by. Different artists have different styles. Just because somebody may be s**t hot at fine black and grey, they may not be great at colour. Somebody who can do dot-work or polynesian may have no understanding of old-school. Decide exactly what you want tattooed and what style you'd like it to be and then look for an artist or a recommendation based on the style, not based on who's nearby.

Wow never looked at it that way, I'd like to get a tribal tattoo on my inner arm. Medium sized, no sleeves! Want it all black! Could you recommend a good artist for something along the lines of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

In my opinion the best artist to go to for tribal would be Paul O'Rourke from All Star tattoo in Limerick! His tribal stuff is top class!

Advertisement