Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

look at this clown

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

04:58.......Holy sh*t that was close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

What clown? Did someone pull out on him or something? Sorry, had to skip though 10 mins of normal riding, that's how I drive, maybe you're not normal haha:D

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭moneymad

Only a matter of time before he gets into a bad accident the way he drives. I don't have a bike myself, looking into getting one, but this guy is dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭moneymad

What clown? Did someone pull out on him or something? Sorry, had to skip though 10 mins of normal riding, that's how I drive, maybe you're not normal haha:D
    Only a matter of time before someone does. Look at how close he gets to cars. He's reckless. I hope you don't drive like him.

He seemed to have control and read the traffic well, that said he was of course driving a bit dangerously, not that much though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Seemed to know what he was doing. I never had the sense that he was taking a risk he couldn't manage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

*shrugs* does anybody really care that much about how a stranger drives in this type of scenario?

Its been posted before but :

I wish I knew what he was saying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Are you taking the pizz here or what.....:confused:

He did well to avoid most of the potholes at 1.00".......

Seems like a good alert rider imo.................

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

And here is me, looking and waiting for some fuzzy headed white faced bozo juggling or something.....jeez what a let down.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    And here is me, looking and waiting for some fuzzy headed white faced bozo juggling or something.....jeez what a let down.

Racist...................:P

Advertisement