Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacts not showing on bluetooth in car

Options
  • 03-04-2015 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and just recently when using it with the bluetooth in the car, the name of the contact does not come up when someone rings me - just their number comes up but not their name. My contacts and call history are downloaded when I start the car. This is a new thing - started happening about a week ago, and before that the names came up in the car in the same was as they did on the phone. So I must have done something, but anyone any idea what I might have done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

vienne86 wrote: »
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and just recently when using it with the bluetooth in the car, the name of the contact does not come up when someone rings me - just their number comes up but not their name. My contacts and call history are downloaded when I start the car. This is a new thing - started happening about a week ago, and before that the names came up in the car in the same was as they did on the phone. So I must have done something, but anyone any idea what I might have done?

Have you the +353 saved in the number? This is usually the issue that you've saved the number starting 087 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Have you the +353 saved in the number? This is usually the issue that you've saved the number starting 087 etc

As a rule I save the 353. Number that were showing up with the name until a week or so ago are not not showing the name, and I haven't changed the entry in the phone.

I'll try the motoring thread too as it could be an issue with the bluetooth in the car.

Advertisement