Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Available in Dublin City

Options
  • 03-04-2015 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi There,

Recently arrived here in Dublin from the US for work. I've had experience with Rock, Pop and Progressive Rock bands for over 12 years.
    30 years old and living in Dublin 8.

Since i cannot post links here, if interested, let me know and I will send some videos for you to take a look.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 stet

gmogames wrote: »
    Hi There,

Recently arrived here in Dublin from the US for work. I've had experience with Rock, Pop and Progressive Rock bands for over 12 years.

Since i cannot post links here, if interested, let me know and I will send some videos for you to take a look.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm a producer/songwriter and looking for a male singer for some projects, let me know if it's something you would be interested in.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 metropolis101

Hi There,

Kind of in the same shoes - just moved recently for work, play rock and prog on guitar for about 20 years now. I am 36, from Budapest, Hungary. I can do vocals, as well, and would be interested in starting something up, maybe with some local musicians, as well.

I am quite mobile and have all my gear with me. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

Gabor

• Registered Users Posts: 11 juditlopez

Hi I'm 22 years old, I'm looking for a band, I'm a singer girl and my influences are Evanescence, The Pretty Reckless, Halestorm and a part of Avenged Sevenfold and other similars styles

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Keysman

Hi,
    Can you send me a link to your videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 juditlopez

Hi this is one of my covers :)
    Cover The Pretty Reckless - Zombie: youtu.be/bUeNMKw5YTI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 johnpratt

hi......im a guitar player....looking to get involved with some project lots of experience send me a pm if wanna rap or check out my web page...john

• Registered Users Posts: 1 arshi17865

gmogames wrote: »
    Hi There,

Thanks!

hi can u send me some links to see your work pls

• Registered Users Posts: 30 TMM2016

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Awful_Bliss

Hi all, bassist and guitarist here. No gigging nor band experience but I'm looking to learn further with accompaniment.

Advertisement