Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to view images in Gallery

Options
  • 03-04-2015 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm using a HTC One M8, have been since July 2014. Up to now there have been no problems of this nature.

A couple of days ago my Spotify stopped working. Every time I tried to open it, I got the "Unfortunately Spotify has stopped working". To resolve this problem, I had to unmount and remount the SD card, (advice from an online forum), Spotify is now working properly.

However, since then, whenever I take a picture, it is only visible immediately, then as soon as I go out of the image and back to using the phone regularly, it disappears. This is to say, when I go back to Gallery, I can only see a black image with the warning triangle. The older images, from before I did the dismount and remount are visible.

I have my setup so that all images are saved the the SD.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Advertisement