Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seville - hotel recommendations

Options
  • 03-04-2015 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

Staying in Seville for 3 nights in May - any hotel recommendations out there ? One with easy parking be an added bonus ; >!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭whatever76

Anyone ?!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭iusedtoknow

what are you looking for cost wise? In the city? Outside the city? Pool?

My personal favorites are

Silken Al Andalus palace. It's outside the city centre, about a E12 taxi ride in, but has a great pool and some great deals with a lot of parking

Hotel NH Sevilla Plaza de Armas - 10 minutes walk from everything and a car park across the street (don't know the cost)

Both are around 70-80 a night depending.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭whatever76

thanks a mill iusedtoknow ..... Cost Wise mid range really and parking easily ( no narrow street drama ; >!) . above look great so will look into these. I hear Seville can get pretty hot so the pool will be an added bonus !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭iusedtoknow

whatever76 wrote: »
    thanks a mill iusedtoknow ..... Cost Wise mid range really and parking easily ( no narrow street drama ; >!) . above look great so will look into these. I hear Seville can get pretty hot so the pool will be an added bonus !!

it can - but it's bearable if you're smart. May shouldn't be too bad - it may even rain just a bit, but you're looking at 20-30c in the day and 10-15c in the evenings.

Personally...if it's only 3 days I would recommend the Plaza De Armas. It's pretty central, the parking is multistory and is connected to the hotel.

You can walk to the cathedral in about 20-30 minutes AND you are one bridge away from Triana which is the best area for tapas/flamenco, and is more "local" rather than touristy.

Advertisement