Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tobacco in hand luggage??

Options
  • 02-04-2015 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm 16 and I'll be flying from Faro to Dublin (by myself) on Saturday with Ryanair and was just wondering would I be able to bring tobacco with me on the flight?? I only have hand luggage so it would have to go in that
    My only worry is that I'll be stopped in the airport as (legally) I'm not allowed to buy smokes but it's so much cheaper here then it is in dublin

Would I be stopped at customs as I'm a minor carrying tobacco or do you think they'd care?

Sound in advance for the replies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Obviously as you stated yourself that you're underage and shouldn't be bringing in tobacco so you know the rules there. But age aside it's hit and miss if your hand luggage will be checked.

If you are checked then you can be guaranteed that they'll confiscate the tobacco.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

You must be 18 to post here, per the Charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement