Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco Software Engineer Interview

Options
  • 02-04-2015 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Work and Jobs forum so mods please feel free to move it if it's more suitable there. I thought I may get more responses here though.

So, I've been called to an interview next week with Cisco for a Software Engineer role.

The HR person hasn't been very forthcoming as to what the interview may entail, they've just said that it will last two hours. I'm just wondering has anyone here interviewed for a similar position with Cisco or may work there and be able to give me some insight as to what to expect in the interview. I want to be well prepared so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭yes there

I haven't but I've heard its very tough technically so you would want to know your stuff. That's for an entry level position though. I can't imagine HR would tell you anything that you shouldn't know anyway if you were going to get it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

2 hours? I can imagine they may, but don't quote me on it, have you take a technical interview, business interview (Front Line Manager and member of HR) and possibly a technical exam.

Advertisement