Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus Trouble.

Options
  • 02-04-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,134 ✭✭✭✭

About a month ago I finally decided to contact google and send back my Nexus 5 as the charging port had become almost completely broken. It was a pain to charge it.

I got a new phone (refurbished) send out from them and sent back my old one. Now 2 weeks on the charging port is gone extremely faulty since last night! I really haven't a clue what to do. I can't see how this could be my fault, I haven't dropped the phone, I charge it in a normal method. I never use the phone while it's being charged, its always on a flat surface when charging.

So what do you think this is? My fault or a painful coincidence? Should I send the phone back? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

I would send it back again and ask for a new phone in return. You could also look at the option of getting a wireless charger.

Advertisement