Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday

Options
  • 02-04-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,446 ✭✭✭✭

Two for me today.

Firstly in the 3:10 at Wolverhampton, it looks to be a two horse race between Ninepointsixthree and Stoneham. Ninespointsixthree looks the banker with two wins under its belt, but if you look past the 2nd and the 3rd that Stoneham recently registered, you'll see that the horse that beat it have gone on to better things. 6/4 best price with Coral.

Clonmel 5:05 - Frankie Ballou at 10/1 (e.w). The last two years have been an utter nightmare for PJ Rothwell's stable but I feel like this one has showed as much as anything else in the field and stands a chance at placing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I'm hoping Galileano can upset the boys in blue for Mr. Botti in the 14:10 Wolv.

I thought it was unlucky the last day and it finished full of running and came from about eight to finish second over C&D

Trainer had 2 winners yesterday and this apprentice had one of them

Anyway just a hope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

I had a little go on Stoneham myself Francie but what a game horse the winner is and what a monkey Stoneham is! Travelled well but downed tools when it came to going by

• Registered Users Posts: 16,446 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

mr.jingle wrote: »
    I had a little go on Stoneham myself Francie but what a game horse the winner is and what a monkey Stoneham is! Travelled well but downed tools when it came to going by
    Aye, Stoneham just didn't want to know there.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Wheres Frankie Ballou going :)))))))))))))))

Advertisement